Few places in the world can compete with the beauty and social atmosphere offered in the Caribbean. With its white beaches, clear water, vibrant sea life and luxurious resorts, there’s little need to look further to see why so many people spend their holidays in the area. And a favorite spot to stop is the volcanic island of St. Lucia, situated south of Martinique, which is a small island with a big taste for adventure. With its own drive-in volcano and Les Pitons mountains, there’s plenty to do for anyone on vacation, whether you prefer to relax on the beach, hike through the wildlife or visit the botanical gardens and Diamond Falls. But many visitors to the island prefer to get “the whole package” while they stay, which is why St. Lucia all-inclusive resorts are sprinkled throughout the quarters of Soufriere, Gros Islet, Marigot Bay, Vieux Fort and Castries.
1. Sandals: With three resorts located in Castries, St. Lucia, Sandals is a popular way for couples and families to get the most out of the vacation.
● Sandals Grande St. Lucian: There’s never a need to worry that you won’t have a view of the beach as this is the only resort that is situated on a peninsula with the Caribbean Sea on both sides, offering stunning views for all guests. The British architecture creates a picturesque lobby for cocktails against a stunning backdrop of the mountains. Guests can venture into the sea to enjoy the dive reef or make waves in one of the five freshwater pools or the swim-up bar. The calm Caribbean waters make this a picture-perfect St. Lucia, all-inclusive spot.
● Sandals La Toc: The 210-acres of estate feature any vacationer’s dream – emerald waters lining the crescent beach, fairways rolling next to rainforests, villas sitting atop bluffs with private butlers, and eight exquisite restaurants to entice your appetite. Living large and glamorous is easy as can be at Sandals La Toc.
● Sandals Halcyon Beach: If you’d rather see the natural environment and forget for a second that you’re anywhere near civilization, then Sandals Halcyon Beach is a perfect all-inclusive resort in St. Lucia. With no buildings peaking above the tree lines, this resort is reminiscent of the Garden of Eden with secluded lagoon pools, luscious foliage and restaurant piers that extend over the water, helping you leave your worries behind.
2. The Jalousie Plantation Sugar Beach: Located in Soufriere, the resort was built at the site of an 18th century sugar plantation and has won several travel awards, including being named the Travelers’ Choice 2012. With more than 100 acres of rainforest, luxury villas, and personal butlers, anyone can live a Caribbean dream here without skimping on amenities. An all-inclusive stay grants access to the health club, fitness area and pools; onsite food and beverages; and of course top-quality rooms or villas. Most package deals include a free night’s stay so you can linger a little longer in the lap of luxury.
3. Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa: Coconut Bay sets out to allow each visitor the ability to have fun and relax, which is why it has two individual areas of the Vieux Fort resort. Harmony, an adults-only wing, is tucked serenely into one side of the resort, with Splash, a family-based resort, on the other side. St. Lucia all-inclusive packages include meals, drinks, snacks, cocktail parties, Kidz Klub activities, access to the largest water park on the island, recreational activities, water activities, gratuities and airport transfers. Recreational and water activities include tennis, yoga, sports, aerobics, water aerobics, whirlpools, a waterpark and pool volley and other pool games.
4. Rendezvous: For couples who are honeymooning, or simply desire an island getaway, Rendezvous provides a romantic, personalized stay on St. Lucia; all-inclusive packages include unlimited uses of resort facilities, meals, beverages, cocktail parties, tennis, nightly entertainment, gratuities, and land and water sports. Built with couples in mind, this island resort is as calm and relaxing or as lively and social as you want it to be.